The Old Lodge
- Credit: Archant
The Old Lodge is a stunning Tudor mansion set in beautiful grounds, on the edge of the historic Market town of Malton, near Pickering, North Yorkshire.
There is a cosy wood panelled bar with a real fire, an excellent restaurant with a choice of menus and a lovely terrace for outside dining, with extensive lawns and comfortable garden seating.
Tea, good coffee and clotted cream scones are available all day. We have 20 fabulous en-suite rooms, all with TV, DVD/CD player, tea and coffee facilities, plus a further 8 rooms in a renovated public house about 50 metres away, called The Old Lodgings.
The Old Lodge is perfect for your wedding, party, christening (we have our own bouncy castle!) special celebration or corporate event.
- 1 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 2 Antiques Roadshow expert Ronnie Archer Morgan's incredible life story
- 3 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 4 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 5 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 6 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 7 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 8 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 9 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
- 10 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
The Old Lodge- not just a hotel.
The Old Lodgings is an ex-public house about 50 metres away from The Lodge that has been completely renovated to provide eight bedrooms, along with a small kitchen area and a cosy residents’ lounge. It is available in addition to The Old Lodge rooms, separately from The Old Lodge, or alternatively you can hire the whole building as a holiday cottage. It has a really cosy home-from-home feel about it and makes a lovely venue to share with family or friends.
The Old Lodge is situated on Old Maltongate, a short walking distance from the town centre. The hotel offers ample and secure parking and is surrounded by a large garden, open fields and woodland. The setting is peaceful and ideal for relaxing after a hard day working or travelling.
The Old Lodge, Old Maltongate, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 7EG tel 01653 690570