The Riverside Whitworth
- Credit: Archant
The riverside is the perfect venue for a range of functions combining the highest quality facilities in a truly lovely environment.
Surrounded by rugged and natural landscape, the Riverside has fantastic facilities where you will find everything you need to make your celebration or event extra special.
We can cater for weddings and civil partnerships, conferences, christening’s, funerals, corporate events, training days, network events, private parties and much more and we can accommodate up to 250 people.
Our professional and friendly team of event organisers are on hand to ensure that events are meticulously planned and run successfully without a hitch, leaving you free to enjoy your day.
- 1 Mother and daughter team Mavis and Michelle Ackerley hunting Dirty Rotten Scammers
- 2 12 fab things to do in Paignton
- 3 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 4 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 5 I've been taking time out - here's why, says Susie Fowler-Watt
- 6 Scarborough's spectacular BIG day out for national Armed Forces Day
- 7 Win an original watercolour painting of Hadleigh Castle
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
A variety of menu’s and wines are available to suit all budgets and all dietary requirements can be catered for to ensure that every member of you party has an enjoyable day.
A warm welcome awaits you...
It’s a special day - so you should have a special location and the riverside is ideal for a wonderful wedding.
Our aim is to make your day really, really special whether it’s a small intimate ceremony or renewing old vows or a traditional full wedding ceremony our attention to detail and flexibility will ensure the perfect wedding.
Our professional and attentive staff are always there to ensure that your day is as brilliantly organised as it is special. Whether it’s the little details such as floral arrangements or the larger decisions over choice of room layout or wedding menus, we can take care of every aspect leaving you free to enjoy your day to the full. From the early stages of planning your wedding our staff are able to offer invaluable advice on the smooth running of the whole occasion.
At the riverside we take care of every little detail, but, most of all we take care of you.