Time In Hand (Shipston) LTD
- Credit: Archant
We have been established for over 30 years as a workshop & showroom, selling and restoring fine clocks, timepieces and barometers. Our team works in well-equipped workshops on the premises in Shipston-on-Stour.
Our craftsmen are highly trained with years of experience in clock and watch making, they work in well-equipped workshops on the premises in Shipston-on-Stour.
we offer a high quality repair and restoration service including movement servicing, case repair and restoration, and dial restoration, providing a complete overhaul & restoration service of clocks, barometers, barographs, watches and antique mechanisms.
The sale of antique clocks is a natural extension of our restoration work, so you can buy with confidence, knowing that every clock we sell is guaranteed and has been fully restored by our experienced craftsmen who take great pride in their work.
Situated In Warwickshire on the edge of the Cotswolds, we are within driving distance of the Stratford-upon-Avon, Moreton-in-Marsh, Stow-on-the-Wold, Banbury, Evesham and Leamington Spa areas.
11 Church Street
- 1 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
- 2 These are the Cornwall beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 3 10 Derbyshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 4 What's on in Norfolk June 2022
- 5 10 Cheshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 6 10 Yorkshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 7 Ball and Boe announce a new album for 2022
- 8 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: 13 events to celebrate in Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 10 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
Shipston On Stour