Sir Tom Jones performs at Chester Racecourse
- Credit: Archant
An unforqettable eveninq of entertainment as Sir Tom Jones Performs to a crowd of over 12.000 at Chester Racecourse
Legendary singer Sir Tom Jones captivated a crowd of over 12,000 as he performed an impressive set of his iconic hits on the Roodee in August.
Excited fans made their way through Chester Racecourse and
out onto the open course where they waited in anticipation for global superstar Sir Tom to take to the stage.
A thundery shower didn’t put a dampener on the audience as they got into the festival spirit, popped on their ponchos, fastened up their hoods and enjoyed music from support acts Jerry Williams and Into The Ark of The Voice fame.
Once the storm had passed, the sun began to set over the Roodee and Sir Tom took centre stage, welcomed by thrilled cheers from his adoring fans. The concert marked the end of his current tour, and Sir Tom did not disappoint as he wowed the crowds for the ?nal show of this
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
The hitmaker belted out some of his popular songs from across the decades including Delilah, Mama Told Me Not to Come and Sex Bomb, as well as some of his more recent material from his latest album, much to the delight of his fans.
Richard Thomas, CEO of Chester Racecourse said, “The event was a huge success and we are thrilled to have welcomed the thousands of fans onto the Roodee for an unforgettable evening ofentertainment. Sir Tom’s performance was outstanding and he brought something very special to Chester.”