5 of the best July walks in Hampshire
- Credit: Archant
We looked through our archives to see what we recommended to you in previous years during July. NOTE: Safeguarding against the coronavirus is likley to be a part of everyday life for the forseeable future. We advise that two metres social distancing and checking the latest guidelines are the best course of action.
July 2019 issue
Enjoy far-reaching views from Old Winchester Hill on a walk from the pretty village of Exton in the Meon valley.
July 2018 issue
explore the countryside around the ruins of the Roman town of Calleva Atrebatum, meandering through woods to the picturesque Kiln Pond and onto Silchester.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
July 2017 issue
Head to Chawton for a wander in the South Downs National Park just south of Alton and follow in the footsteps of Jane Austen.
July 2016 issue
Explore the countryside around Upton Grey and discover one of the most complete Gertrude Jekyll gardens in the UK.
July 2015 issue
A walk in the north-west corner of Hampshire visiting the Sandham Memorial Chapel, home to a stunning series of murals.
As the lockdown eases, it could be time to plan some walks for this month. We advise you acquire a recent OS map of the area you plan to visit and assure there are no major changes.