5 of the best June walks in the Peak District
- Credit: Archant
We looked through our archives to see what we recommended to you in previous years during June. NOTE: Safeguarding against the coronavirus is likley to be a part of everyday life for the forseeable future. We advise that two metres social distancing and checking the latest guidelines are the best course of action.
June 2019 issue
A glorious summer stroll over upland White Peak, all the while enjoying panoramic views across the Peak District and beyond.
June 2018 issue
Enjoy plenty of spectacular Derbyshire dales and panoramic Peak District landscape in this wonderful scenic walk aroud Millers Dale.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 3 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 4 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 5 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 10 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
June 2017 issue
Set off from Whaley Bridge and escape from the hustle and bustle of the valley to enjoy panoramic views on the top of Eccles Pike.
June 2016 issue
On the border between Derbyshire and Staffordshire, take a fabulous rural ramble which passes a succession of historic houses, crosses a ‘double-decker’ bridge and ends in an eerie tunnel.
June 2015 issue
A fascinating ramble starting in Cromford and ascending to Bonsall, famous for hen racing, UFO sightings, magical open gardens and much more.
All the routes were correct at the time of publication, over time access to certain parts of the walk may be subject to change. We advise you acquire a recent OS map of the area you plan to visit and assure there are no major changes.