WALK THIS WAY! with Devon Life
Take time to discover the natural beauty of the Devon countryside with our selection of six wonderful Devon walks.
Take time to discover the natural beauty of the Devon countryside with our selection of six wonderful Devon walks, all of which have recently featured in Devon Life magazine.
The richness and variety is impressive: you can choose to visit Dartmoor's remotest tor or walk to the highest point on Devon's coast; there are gentle strolls with the chance to meet a donkey or two and break your walk with a visit to the pub, or exhilarating hikes offering spectacular vistas of the Jurassic Coast on the south coast or Foreland Point on the north.
Each Devon walk is fully detailed on an accompanying Ordnance Survey map with key waymarks to keep you on course, and a full description of interesting features to look out for along the way, both natural and man-made.
This collection can be viewed online using our unique page turning system. Just download the PDF of the walks to your computer and then you can print them out as required. Enjoy your walking!
Dartmoor Blue and GoldThis springtime route brings you the best of Dartmoor, climbing gently from the River Dart to the heights of Corndon Down through bluebells and gorse that combine in a glorious mix of blue and gold.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Coastal Exmoor Plenty of drama on this coastal walk, dominated by the imposing cliffs at Foreland Point.
Rambling from Bantham Walk in the footsteps of smugglers and wreckers on this easy stroll from Bantham to Thurlestone.
A Brush with the Hangman This walk takes in the highest point on the Devon coast and a unique and curious pub.
Wild and Rugged Walk through spectacular Tavy Cleave and then choose between visiting Dartmoor's remotest tor or returning on a shorter route above the gorge.
Down Amongst the Donkeys Combine a visit to the remarkable Donkey Sanctuary with a wonderful clifftop walk with splendid views of the Jurassic Coast.