Wells Jazz Collective presents 'The Mark Pringle Trio' on December 4th
Christmas is truly approaching as Wells will be seeing its third live jazz gig in as many months. Now on Saturday 4th December the Little Theatre will be opening its doors to the 'Mark Pringle Trio'.
Christmas is truly approaching as Wells will be seeing its third live jazz gig in as many months. On October 9th ‘The Little Theatre’ welcomed the music of ‘L’Espirit du Jazz’, later on that month Ed Leaker and ‘The Swing Machine Big Band’ nearly swung Wells Town Hall to its foundations. Now on Saturday 4th December the Little Theatre will be opening its doors to the ‘Mark Pringle Trio’.
The group consists of Mark Pringle-Piano/Electronics/Kaoss pad, Adrian Smith-Bass and Russell Collins-Drums/Percussion. A massively diverse range of influences is informing this music, from Animal Collective to Brad Mehldau to A Tribe Called Quest to Grizzly Bear to Gold Panda to Massive Attack to Kit Downes, resulting in some truly explosive and forward-thinking instrumental music! An evening not to be missed
Tickets are �5 on the door and doors open at 7:30pm, music starts at 8pm.
Wells Jazz Collective is a non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting live jazz in central Somerset. The WJC puts on a professional gig at the Little Theatre every three months and an open jam session on the third Monday of every month at Caf� Piano, (Heritage Courtyard, Sadler Street, Wells). The jam session starts at 8pm and is open to all instrumentalists and singers.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 8 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 9 An illustrated guide to the ‘prettiest village in England’
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings