2015 Gloucestershire Professionals Dinner
- Credit: Archant
BOOK YOUR PLACE - The Gloucestershire Professionals Dinner now in its 6th year will be held at the Cheltenham Ladies College and is an opportunity for the local professional community to catch up with old friends and meet new contacts.
Last year over 230 people attended the dinner, raising over £4,000 for the West Midlands Air Ambulance Charity.
Attended by local professionals from accountants, lawyers, bankers, surveyors, financial advisors and other professional service businesses, the event aim is to provide an opportunity for you to network with your colleagues in the Gloucestershire Business Community and to raise some funds for the annual nominated Charity.
Date: 26th March, 2015
Location: Cheltenham Ladies College, Princess Hall
Time: Drinks reception from 7.15pm. Carriages at midnight.
Dress: Black Tie
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 3 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 8 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
Price: £55 per person.
Tickets can be purchased signally or and tables of 10 are also available to book. There will be an opportunity to pre-order wine for tables or orders can be placed on the evening. We are also looking to source prizes for our charity raffle so if you would like to donate a raffle prize please do let us know, we will be very grateful and make sure it is acknowledged.
Due the success of this event, please do book early to avoid disappointment. To order tickets please contact WESCA Committee member Jon Marchant, Mazars LLP on the contact details below:
T: 0117 973 4481