2015 Gloucestershire Professionals Dinner
- Credit: Archant
BOOK YOUR PLACE - The Gloucestershire Professionals Dinner now in its 6th year will be held at the Cheltenham Ladies College and is an opportunity for the local professional community to catch up with old friends and meet new contacts.
Last year over 230 people attended the dinner, raising over £4,000 for the West Midlands Air Ambulance Charity.
Attended by local professionals from accountants, lawyers, bankers, surveyors, financial advisors and other professional service businesses, the event aim is to provide an opportunity for you to network with your colleagues in the Gloucestershire Business Community and to raise some funds for the annual nominated Charity.
Date: 26th March, 2015
Location: Cheltenham Ladies College, Princess Hall
Time: Drinks reception from 7.15pm. Carriages at midnight.
Dress: Black Tie
- 1 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 7 Win a modern Guernsey cushion cover kit
- 8 Cornwall's weirdest pub names
- 9 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Price: £55 per person.
Tickets can be purchased signally or and tables of 10 are also available to book. There will be an opportunity to pre-order wine for tables or orders can be placed on the evening. We are also looking to source prizes for our charity raffle so if you would like to donate a raffle prize please do let us know, we will be very grateful and make sure it is acknowledged.
Due the success of this event, please do book early to avoid disappointment. To order tickets please contact WESCA Committee member Jon Marchant, Mazars LLP on the contact details below:
T: 0117 973 4481