A look ahead to 2019 RHS Chatsworth Flower Show
- Credit: Archant
RHS Chatsworth Flower Show, partnered by Wedgwood, returns for a third year and promises to be a highlight of the gardening calendar and an unforgettable day out. Showcasing iconic British style, this year’s show will be brimming with stunning gardens and incredible new floral features to fulfil the senses.
Stroll through an explosion of colour in a scent-filled covered walkway featuring hundreds of cascading flowers and a rainbow of blooms. Immerse yourself within a striking display of thousands of dazzling Dahlias, the design echoing the magnificent formal gardens of Chatsworth House.
Explore the ‘Power of Trees’ zone, showcasing some of the amazing ways trees enhance our lives and how they can help us battle climate change. There will be a tree nursery, woodland crafts, arborist talks, a virtual reality experience and even tree listening.
Get inspired by the RHS Wildlife Garden which demonstrates how the common garden can become a haven for nature’s visitors such as hedgehogs and sparrows. Find peace amongst the five new Mindfulness Gardens that champion wellbeing and mental health in their design.
There is also an abundance of expert talks, demonstrations and workshops to enjoy and a Floral Marquee rich with the UK’s top exhibitors and plant societies.
This unique flower show is also the perfect place to pick up home gardening advice, quality plants, original artisan gifts and delicious local produce. Or you can just choose to relax and unwind to live music and entertainment in the magnificent setting of Chatsworth House. A fantastic day out and truly joyous start to your summer – book now.
- 1 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 4 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 7 7 fab Devon pubs with outdoor spaces
- 8 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 9 6 great walks near Dunsop Bridge
- 10 12 of the best places to eat al fresco in Yorkshire