5 of the best pantomimes in Sussex - 2014
A selection of pantos to enjoy in Sussex this festive period
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Battle - 20 and 21 December
Local group Out There Productions brings this classic tale of envy, poisoned fruit and love’s
first kiss to the stage at Battle Memorial Hall, with evening and matinee shows.
otpticketsource.co.uk; 01424 772044
Aladdin, Worthing - 5 December to 4 January
John Lee from S Club 7 stars in the title role, and with help from the Genies manages to win the heart of Princess Jasmine. Matinee and evening performances at the Connaught Theatre.
worthingtheatres.co.uk; 01903 206206
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
Sleeping Beauty, Shoreham - 21 to 31 December
Laugh and boo at Monty Python’s Carol Cleveland as Queen Maleficent in this much-loved tale of good versus evil. Will the good fairies overcome the bad? Daytime and evening performances.
ropetacklecentre.co.uk; 01273 464440
Pantoland, Eastbourne - 7 December
Adults with learning difficulties star in this special production by Inspiration Theatre Arts Group. You’ll meet Robin Hood and Maid Marion, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and lots of baddies all in one matinee show.
eastbournetheatres.co.uk; 01323 412000
Cinderella, Horsham - 11 December to 4 January
Glass shoes and ghastly sisters, wands and witches –Cinderella will burst onto stage at the Capitol Theatre. Hiss and boo, cheer and clap as this classic tale of rags to riches unfolds. Daytime and evening shows.
thecapitolhorsham.com; 01403 750220