5 properties with great kitchens for sale in Lancashire
- Credit: Archant
Estate agents Maria B Evans list their favourite kitchens from their property portfolio
1 Walthew Green, Roby Mill, WN8 0QT
Guide Price £895,000
An impressively spacious detached stone built home of esteem, quietly nestled in gardens of approximately one acre to include an outdoor swimming pool, having a luxuriantly fitted interior to include an in-vogue living-dining-kitchen area at the core and encircled by undulating greenbelt farmland
Hawett Hill Farm, Parbold, WN8 7AW
Guide Price £850,000
Handsome and homely, this restored Lancashire detached farm house with an Arts and Crafts twist and boasting stone lintel framed windows has had a kind hand and artful mind directing its complete metamorphosis to a most beautiful home which is set in two acres of undulating grounds and where birdsong is the only interruption to the tranquil setting.
- 1 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 2 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 3 National Afternoon Tea Week: 10 of the best tearooms in Kent
- 4 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 5 Where to watch the Perseids meteor shower in East Anglia
- 6 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 7 These are the Devon beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 10 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
Beech House, Parbold, WN8 7TH
Guide Price £740,000
From the moment you enter this beautifully refurbished, four bedroom detached landmark family home you will be charmed by the quality and interior design not to mention the spacious contemporary style accommodation which offers flashes of a glorious past all set in an excellent spot.
Rivington View, Barmskin Lane, Heskin,PR7 5PT
Guide Price £520,000
Apart from being an attractive, detached, brown-brick, four bedroom spacious home this property has breath-taking surrounding views over undulating farmland plus three reception rooms, Shaker-style breakfast kitchen, bathroom plus en suite, driveway parking and garage - it has to tick all the boxes!
64 Westhead Road, Croston, PR26 9RS
Guide Price £450,000
Extended, refurbished and presented to a particularly high calibre, this four bedroom semi-detached Victorian villa set over three storeys is a credit to the current owner’s eye for detail and design along with noteworthy workmanship plus nearby highly regarded schools – what more could you ask for?
For further details please contact Maria B Evans Estate Agency Ltd
Tel - 01704 892001 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org