5 things to do in the Cotswolds this weekend (Sept 11 – 13)
- Credit: Archant
This autumnal weekend is completely packed with fun-filled activities for you and your family. Wherever you are in the Cotswolds, make sure you do not miss one of these fantastic events.
Cheltenham Town Hall
11 September, 8 – 11pm,
Don your skates for this adult-only event, and take yourself back in time to the swinging Motown roller discos of the 60’s and 70’s. This is a great opportunity to get fit and celebrate the weekend with some friends on a Friday night. Make sure to book ahead to avoid disappointment.
12 - 13 September, 10am – 5pm,
- 1 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 8 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 9 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 10 Spooky ghost tours and ghost hunting events in Kent
There is plenty of cuisine related activities taking place at Ragley Hall this weekend. From adult cookery and cocktail lessons, to chef demos, live music and a kid’s corner – there is plenty to entertain the whole family at this appetising event.
12 September, 11am – 4pm
Visitors can enjoy: children’s entertainment, games, face painting, stunt kite displays and a bouncy castle as well as live music and dance displays from special guests. And the Spice Lodge from Cheltenham will be serving up some tasty Pan-Asian cuisine.
Subscription Rooms, Lansdown Hall and Gallery, the British School at Star Anise, and the Imperial Hotel
11 – 13 September
Admission starts at £4
Stroud will play host to its third theatre festival with up to 30 different theatre companies taking place. Visitors can expect children’s theatre performances, classics, comedy shows, spoken word and award winning dramas in six different venues. Go along and enjoy a great weekend of theatre performances.
Frampton Court Estate
The country fair is a great day out for the whole family and filled with country pursuits. From gundog trials, fly fishing and clay pigeon shooting to some of the West Country’s finest music acts – this fantastic event is in its 30th year and it shows no signs of slowing down.