A look ahead to the Foodies Festival, Tatton Park
- Credit: Archant
Bunting, buns and foodie fun as Foodies Festival returns to Tatton Park this weekend 15th – 17th July
Foodies Festival returns to Cheshire this weekend for a feast of foodie fun, transforming Tatton Park into a food-lovers paradise with its celebration of the finest food, drink and culinary talent the North West has to offer.
Watch 2016 MasterChef champion Jane Devonshire and top local chefs cooking live in the Chefs Theatre including Aiden Byrne, David Mooney, Mary Ellen McTague and Norman Musa.
Now you have the recipes, pick up everything you need to recreate these at home in the Artisan Market, where you can shop and sample from more award-winning producers than ever before, but be sure to leave room for a feast of international flavours and delicacies on the Street Food Avenue and champagne, wine and craft beer masterclasses in the Drinks Theatre.
Those with a sweet tooth will love the Cake & Bake Theatre - taste your way through baking and chocolate masterclasses with Burlesque Baker Charlotte White and master chocolatier Fiona Sciolti, or if Al Fresco dining is more your thing, then the BBQ Arena with grilling pros is the place to be – you’ll be amazed by their recipes and top tips!
After a day of foodie fun, picnic on the grass with friends and family and relax with live music from the Unsigned Music Awards and a refreshing cocktail from the Giant Pimm’s Teapot or Mojito Galleon, or enter the famous Chilli-Eating Competition.
A new 1920’s styled VIP tent offers a space to relax in style, with live music from a grand piano, a private mirror bar and a welcome glass of bubbly for VIPs.
Get 2-for-1 tickets with showguides by quoting CL241 at www.foodiesfestival.com
- 1 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 2 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 3 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 4 These 6 Norfolk beaches have been awarded the Blue Flag for 2022
- 5 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 6 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 7 Have you tried this French-style brasserie in Coggeshall?
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 Inside the home of 70s style guru Estelle Bilson
T&Cs: Offer applies to adult day tickets only. Excludes VIP tickets. Offer available online only. Children 12 and under go free.