A look ahead to the French Property Exhibition at Wetherby Racecourse
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
If you have always dreamed of owning a holiday home in France or even making the move across the Channel, then come along to the French Property Exhibition at Wetherby Racecourse on 19-20 May to find out more.
With its world-famous gastronomy, beautiful landscapes, unique culture, relaxed pace of life and appealing climate, more and more people are considering a property purchase in France. For those living in Yorkshire, it’s also never been easier to explore with popular links from Leeds Bradford Airport to Bergerac, Limoges, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice and Paris.
The daily informative seminars at the French Property Exhibition offer free expert advice on all aspects of buying and living in France, there are lots of properties to browse through with great value properties still to be found and it’s a perfect opportunity to meet property agents and legal and financial advisers face to face to discuss your plans.
Check out this selection of inspirational properties currently available from some of our exhibitors showing what great bargains there still are in France.
1. This charming 3-bed Charente house with large pool and beautiful tree-lined drive is on the market with Charente Immobilier for 336,000 Euros. It is in very good condition, and set in almost a hectare of gardens with pool and barn, near Angouleme in Charente, on the edge of the village of Vindelle.
2. This stunning 5 bedroom period property from ASI Immobilier has original features throughout and is on the market for 177,650 Euros. It is situated in a rural location on the Mayenne and Orne borders, and also includes some outbuildings and land.
3. Richard Immobilier has a superb 5 bedroom country property with swimming pool for sale for 349,000 Euros. It is in immaculate condition with beautiful views over the countryside and situated close to the beautiful village of Lauzun, about 25 minutes from Bergerac.
4. These two attached houses with their joint courtyard overlooking the garden and heated pool are on the market with Idimmo/Prestige & Chateaux for just 275,600 Euros and are located 4km from the beautiful Chateau village of Verteuil Sur Charente.
Register for free tickets to the French Property Exhibition at Wetherby Racecourse on 19-20 May at http://www.frenchpropertyexhibition.com/show/yorkshire
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset