A look ahead to the Great British Food Festival at Arley Hall
- Credit: Archant
Bake Off Stars to judge the Great British Cake Off competition.
Saturday 24th & 25th September sees the first Great British Food Festival at Arley Hall and Gardens. Along with wonderful food and drink producers, there will be headline chef demos, foodie talks, and terrific live music to enjoy on the lawns.
The Chef Demo stage once again welcomes great names from the world of cookery including Luis Troyano and Howard Middleton, finalists from the Great British Bake Off. Alongside the celeb chefs, some of the best regional talent will be showcasing their skills; from baking tips to fine dining know-how, the Demo Theatre is the place to be for any budding chef!
Luis and Howard will also be judging the popular Great British Cake Off, where amateur bakers compete head-to-head in two baking categories. Best of all, you get to try the entries! Luis Troyano said, ‘I love doing the demos and the cake off is great fun, it’s brilliant to see what the public can do!’
Dan Maycock, Festival Director, said, “We’re thrilled to announce the great chefs at this year’s event. The ‘Cake Off’ competition is great fun, it’s fantastic to see the public entries and what they can do. We are excited to come back to Arley Hall, it’s always a great crowd from Cheshire.”
Lots of artisan producers will also be showcasing the best in seasonal, and speciality food and drink. Pulled pork, prime steak and local sausages are just a few of the flavours you can enjoy. For those with less traditional tastes, why not sample an ostrich burger or enjoy tasty Thai and Caribbean flavours? Sample, enjoy and buy!
Enjoy a quintessential English day out at the Great British Food Festival. The perfect recipe for a fun, foodie day out for the whole family.
Visit www.greatbritishfoodfestival.com for ticket details and to enter the Great British Cake Off
- 1 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 7 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 10 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021