A look ahead to the Great British Food Festival at Arley Hall
- Credit: Archant
Bake Off Stars to judge the Great British Cake Off competition.
Saturday 24th & 25th September sees the first Great British Food Festival at Arley Hall and Gardens. Along with wonderful food and drink producers, there will be headline chef demos, foodie talks, and terrific live music to enjoy on the lawns.
The Chef Demo stage once again welcomes great names from the world of cookery including Luis Troyano and Howard Middleton, finalists from the Great British Bake Off. Alongside the celeb chefs, some of the best regional talent will be showcasing their skills; from baking tips to fine dining know-how, the Demo Theatre is the place to be for any budding chef!
Luis and Howard will also be judging the popular Great British Cake Off, where amateur bakers compete head-to-head in two baking categories. Best of all, you get to try the entries! Luis Troyano said, ‘I love doing the demos and the cake off is great fun, it’s brilliant to see what the public can do!’
Dan Maycock, Festival Director, said, “We’re thrilled to announce the great chefs at this year’s event. The ‘Cake Off’ competition is great fun, it’s fantastic to see the public entries and what they can do. We are excited to come back to Arley Hall, it’s always a great crowd from Cheshire.”
Lots of artisan producers will also be showcasing the best in seasonal, and speciality food and drink. Pulled pork, prime steak and local sausages are just a few of the flavours you can enjoy. For those with less traditional tastes, why not sample an ostrich burger or enjoy tasty Thai and Caribbean flavours? Sample, enjoy and buy!
Enjoy a quintessential English day out at the Great British Food Festival. The perfect recipe for a fun, foodie day out for the whole family.
Visit www.greatbritishfoodfestival.com for ticket details and to enter the Great British Cake Off
- 1 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 4 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 7 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 8 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly