A look ahead to the ‘La La Land’ themed charity ball
- Credit: Archant
Hollywood glamour comes to Manchester for charity ball
The glamour of Hollywood is coming to Manchester as BMI The Alexandra Hospital celebrates its 35th anniversary with a ‘La La Land’ themed charity ball, in partnership with Prevent Breast Cancer.
The event, which will take place on Friday 16th June at The Midland Hotel, will see colleagues, patients and staff come together to celebrate the milestone in the hospital’s history and raise money to fund research and treatment to prevent breast cancer.
With a dress code of ‘Hollywood glamour’ and black tie, guests are expected from all over the north west with local celebrities attending to show their support and all money raised will be given to Prevent Breast Cancer. You will be entertained in true LA style where screen with become reality. With World Class musicians and dancers bringing La La Land to Life! You will be entertained in true LA style where screen will become reality. With World Class musicians and dancers bringing La La Land to life.
“The Alex has been delivering the highest standards of care to patients for 35 years and this event is the perfect way to celebrate” says hospital Executive Director, Simon Shepherd.
“Despite the fact that we have the best equipped private hospital outside London, we are in the middle of an £8m investment program to ensure that we continue to offer exceptional facilities. However, it is the people that make The Alex so special – the patients that are at the heart of everything we do, the exceptional clinicians and the clinical teams that run the hospital.”
In addition to individual ticket sales, sponsorship opportunities are also available. For more information and to buy tickets, please contact Entertainment Today Events on 0161 484 0876 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More details can be found at www.entertainmenttoday.co.uk/lalaland
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography