A show of creative talent
- Credit: Archant
Cerulean Contemporary Art, formed in 2007 as Cerulean Blue, represents the work of established professional painters, printmakers and sculptors.
Their aim is to encourage creative practice and professional development by showcasing work in their online Gallery together with creating exhibition opportunities.
Originally the Gallery was established by artists, Alison Harrison and Jan Pitt who in 2012 formed a partnership with Anna Shutt. CCA can now present the work of a growing number of artists.
Their fourth exhibition will be in Wheat Paddock Barn Gallery from the 14th - 22 June 2014.
Works are selected from local artists as well as that of established gallery artists, some of whom are local to the region.
This show promises to be an exciting mix of talent. The work will be of diverse genre and mediums including pastel, oil, acrylic, mixed media, print as well as sculpture: hopefully something for everyone with affordable prices to match.
The beautiful village of Freshford is a lovely place to visit with the village Galleries shop providing an excellent cafe for coffee, lunch and tea. There is a regular train service from Bath, Bradford upon Avon and beyond.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
There is parking at the Village stores and a short walk up the field to the gallery. Disabled access by appointment (please phone ahead )
Contemporary Cerulean Art Summer Exhibition
Wheat Paddock Barn Gallery
Freshford Bath BA2 7UR
14 - 22 June 10.30am - 6pm
Sunday June 15 11am - 6pm June 22 10.30am - 4pm
For more information please phone 01225722277.