A taste of the highlands with Dewsall Court
- Credit: Archant
On Saturday 23rd January, Dewsall Court, together with Pol Roger, is hosting a warming whisky tasting dinner at the Grade-II listed country house.
This whisky masterclass invites guests to have a taste of the Highlands and enjoy a relaxing evening filled with exceptional Scottish food and the opportunity to sample some of the finest Glenfarclas whisky.
There will be a variety of single Highland malt scotch whiskies available throughout the evening; including the full bodied and aromatic Glenfarclas ‘21 years old’, the delicately light, malty Glenfarclas ‘10 years old’, and a complex and warming Glenfarclas ‘105 cask strength’.
Exclusive dinner parties at Dewsall are renowned for their outstanding food and unbeatable hospitality, and the Glenfarclas whisky will accompany a traditional, mouth-watering Scottish menu:
Scotch broth of slow roast lamb shoulder, hearty root veg & barley
- 1 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 10 of the best places to go pumpkin picking in Cheshire
Haggis with a rich gravy, buttered neeps & chappit tattie
Cranachan sundae with fresh rosemary, honey & orange
The evening of class and sophistication will take place in Dewsall’s elegant orangery style conservatory lit with candles, and the open table plan will encourage welcome conversation between guests. There is also the option to experience the charm of Dewsall by staying overnight in one of Dewsall’s 10 bedrooms and enjoy a locally sourced cooked breakfast the following morning.
Glenfarclas Distillery is a family owned and run distillery which was bought in 1865 and remains independent to this day. The family’s skills of malt whisky distribution have been handed down through six generations, and they are proud to share their secrets of the art at this intimate dinner.
Tickets cost £57 per person for the three course dinner and whisky samples. Tickets for the overnight stay cost £155 per person.
To book your tickets call 01432 355 058 or email email@example.com