Achieve a timeless and elegant interior with Neptune Weybridge
- Credit: Archant
With many components to consider such as colour, fabric and lighting, designing the dream interior isn’t a simple task. But Neptune Weybridge can piece together big aspira-tions in order to achieve the perfect space.
The 4,000 sq ft showroom can be found in Weybridge. Inside, various realistic kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms are carefully presented and they enable customers to visual-ise what they could achieve in their own homes.
With fantastic design and exceptional customer service at the forefront of what they do, in-house interior designer Marian Frezza-Arnold and her team are on hand to assist all projects, no matter how big or small. Whether you’re revolutionising a room or the whole house, they can provide you with expert advice on colours, layout, fabrics, texture and lighting.
Marian has honed her interior design skills over the last 10 years whilst working with lead-ing London interior design studios. She has a passion for colour and fabric and enjoys nothing more than making customers happy by helping them to explore and understand what is right for them in order to achieve their dream homes.
Marian believes Neptune’s neutral colours instantly create a comfortable and homely feel, and when pieced together with the timeless and elegant furniture, they can create beauti-fully harmonised living spaces.
Neptune Weybridge offer a great selection of lighting, furniture, fabric, paints, tiles, kitch-ens and bathrooms. They can supply fabric cuttings and paint samples to takeaway, so the client can see how it suits their home.
Furthermore, the accessories collection will create the perfect finishing touch for every cor-ner of any home. From chic yet practical mirrors that decorate walls beautifully, to taste-fully designed lamps that will create a warming atmosphere in any room, there is some-thing to suit all tastes.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
Neptune Weybridge are currently showcasing a new, Cornwall-inspired seaside range that is fresh and welcoming with peppercorn pinks, natural stone and navy coloured fabrics, soft furnishings and accessories. All of which, are ideal for inviting a spring summer feel into the household.
Whatever the size of your home project this year, Neptune Weybridge welcome you to visit the store or their website www.neptuneweybridge.com. Let their specialist team of experts help you to transform your home.