Afternoon Tea at the Rectory Hotel, Crudwell: Sunday, July 14
- Credit: Archant
Cirencester based charity fly2help is planning an Afternoon Tea event at The Rectory Hotel in Crudwell on Sunday, July 14.
Come and join the fly2help team for a yummy feast of squidgy cake, scrumptious sandwiches and scones & cream. There will also be stalls, a Jamie at Home demonstration and beauty treatments.
fly2help’s CEO Felicia Willow says, “We are planning some fun events in the Cirencester area this year. What better way to celebrate summer than an afternoon tea in a gorgeous setting, which also raises money to help those in the local community that need our help?”
Tickets for the Afternoon Tea cost £15 and can be purchased via the fly2help office:
Telephone 01285 770821 or email email@example.com
fly2help is an aviation charity based at Cotswold Airport, near Cirencester, which inspires positive change in people’s lives through the wonder of flight.
Funds raised from this event will go towards the costs of fly2help’s ‘Air Smiles Days’. These experience days, centred around a short flight in a light aircraft, share the magic of being airborne, create and capture lasting memories and offer beneficiaries respite.
- 1 6 of the best October walks in Cheshire
- 2 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 6 of the best October walks in Yorkshire
- 5 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 6 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 7 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 8 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 9 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 10 12 great things to do in Tiverton
fly2help supports those with life-limiting illness, disability, chronic deprivation, people who have suffered extreme neglect and abuse, and those who are socially or financially isolated, including young carers. The charity accepts referrals from the public and also works with other like-minded charities to source beneficiaries.
More information about fly2help can be found at www.fly2help.org