AgriBusiness open day
- Credit: Archant
Holsworthy AgriBusiness will be open to the public for one day on Saturday 14 December.
The event, which runs from 11am til 1pm, is an opportunity for local farmers, members of the public, the Press and anyone who is interested, to come along and see for themselves how the £6 million, 14-acre regeneration project is taking shape.
Escorted tours of the site will be laid on and there will be a chance for everyone to find out more. There will be a variety of information boards erected so people can see exactly what the finished market will look like inside and out.
Refreshments will be provided and there will be plenty of parking on site.
You can keep up to date with the progress of the AgriBusiness Centre on the council’s website www.torridge.gov.uk/agribusiness
A rough idea of numbers is required for health and safety reasons so if you would like to go along to the event, please contact Kivells on 01409 253275 and leave your details.
- 1 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2 Welcome to Cornwall's most expensive village
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 5 A Cotswold nursery bags three awards at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 6 6 of the hottest property features for 2021/2022
- 7 Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!