AgriBusiness open day
- Credit: Archant
Holsworthy AgriBusiness will be open to the public for one day on Saturday 14 December.
The event, which runs from 11am til 1pm, is an opportunity for local farmers, members of the public, the Press and anyone who is interested, to come along and see for themselves how the £6 million, 14-acre regeneration project is taking shape.
Escorted tours of the site will be laid on and there will be a chance for everyone to find out more. There will be a variety of information boards erected so people can see exactly what the finished market will look like inside and out.
Refreshments will be provided and there will be plenty of parking on site.
You can keep up to date with the progress of the AgriBusiness Centre on the council’s website www.torridge.gov.uk/agribusiness
A rough idea of numbers is required for health and safety reasons so if you would like to go along to the event, please contact Kivells on 01409 253275 and leave your details.
- 1 Try this three mile walk around Belper
- 2 Essex staycation: sleep in this quirky refurbished train carriage
- 3 Is this the cosiest pub in Essex?
- 4 The Kent woman who turned her passion into a 1940s living museum
- 5 Amazing Devon events in the second half of 2022
- 6 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 5 romantic walks in Suffolk for Valentine's Day