AgriBusiness open day
- Credit: Archant
Holsworthy AgriBusiness will be open to the public for one day on Saturday 14 December.
The event, which runs from 11am til 1pm, is an opportunity for local farmers, members of the public, the Press and anyone who is interested, to come along and see for themselves how the £6 million, 14-acre regeneration project is taking shape.
Escorted tours of the site will be laid on and there will be a chance for everyone to find out more. There will be a variety of information boards erected so people can see exactly what the finished market will look like inside and out.
Refreshments will be provided and there will be plenty of parking on site.
You can keep up to date with the progress of the AgriBusiness Centre on the council’s website www.torridge.gov.uk/agribusiness
A rough idea of numbers is required for health and safety reasons so if you would like to go along to the event, please contact Kivells on 01409 253275 and leave your details.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 9 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit