Air Tattoo a Saturday sell-out – Sunday tickets only
- Credit: Archant
The Royal International Air Tattoo has announced that tickets for tomorrow (Saturday, July 20) have completely sold out – however, a number are still available for Sunday, July 21 from its website airtattoo.com
No one should turn up at the Air Tattoo over the weekend without a ticket as none will be available to buy at the gate on either day.
Organisers are bracing themselves for a bumper crowd, boosted as a result of the hot and sunny weather.
Spokesman Richard Arquati says, “There’s a real buzz about this weekend’s airshow and all the exciting things we have planned and that has been reflected in the ticket sales. Anyone who hasn’t already bought a ticket but would like to come along on Sunday should move fast as we anticipate that too could sell out.
“We urge everyone attending the airshow to bring water, sunscreen and hats. We have water bowsers on the showground where people can top up their bottles throughout the day and we have introduced shaded areas in our three new Service Stations.
“We will be issuing regular messages reminding people to drink plenty of water and to keep themselves covered - particularly if they have young children. RAF Fairford is a hot place to be at the moment and we urge friends and families attending to keep an eye on members of their party.”
“Most of the aircraft taking part in the airshow have now arrived and we are all looking forward to presenting a fabulous weekend of flying and fun-packed family entertainment.”
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces