Alderley identified in London Stock Exchange’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- Credit: Archant
Alderley has been identified as one of London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain. The report is a celebration of the UK’s fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses.
To be included in the list, companies needed to show consistent revenue growth over a minimum of three years, significantly outperforming their industry peers.
Mark Colebrook, Chief Executive Officer at Alderley plc, said: “We are delighted to be recognised by the London Stock
Exchange Group as a dynamic and growing company. As a leading engineering company in the oil and gas industry we
continually strive to deliver technical excellence to our clients around the world. Our ongoing growth is attributed to our innovative engineering underpinned by strong financial relationships.”
Xavier Rolet, Chief Executive, London Stock Exchange Group said: “This report is a significant part of London Stock Exchange’s broader campaign to support UK high growth companies in their journeys from Start-up to Stardom and to
create an entrepreneurship revolution. I’m delighted that a strong alliance between UK Government, financial market
- 1 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2 Welcome to Cornwall's most expensive village
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 5 6 of the hottest property features for 2021/2022
- 6 A Cotswold nursery bags three awards at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 7 Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
participants, investors, entrepreneurs and companies has been created to support these inspiring businesses.”
A full searchable database of all of the companies along with a downloadable pdf of the publication can be found online at