Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa
- Credit: Archant
Welcome to Alexander House Hotel Luxury, 5 star boutique hotel and spa in Sussex
Alexander House is a country manor hotel that tips the scales towards opulence. The spectacular gardens, exquisite dining, award-winning Sussex spa and rooms designed for comfort, only begin to describe the world class hotel experience you can expect from Alexander House. The Hotel has several different yet very tasty dining experiences under the talented Executive Chef, Mark Budd.
AG’s is a sophisticated 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. Food is imaginative and our commitment to quality is unrivalled.
Reflections offers creative and simply delicious lunch and dinner menus.
Our classic Afternoon Teas are becoming an institution in their own right. Afternoon Tea is served in one of our intimate lounges, library, gardens or drawing room.
Our five-star hotel and spa is set on the borders of Sussex and Surrey, yet conveniently located to Gatwick Airport and only 55 minutes from London.
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal
As one of the UK’s finest country retreats, Alexander House Hotel and Utopia Spa looks forward to welcoming you. Book Online or call 01342 714914
The Utopia Spa at Alexander House offers a world of pampering.
Our Grecian inspired interiors have been designed to take guests on an intimate spa journey to relieve everyday stresses and strains. So as you lounge by the pool, melt away under the monsoon showers or plunge into the hydrotherapy pool, you really will feel as though you have escaped to another world.
We have 25 treatment rooms including an exclusive double treatment room, a handful of relaxation lounges and therapists who are experts in their field. We provide full spa days and offer a wealth of spa treatments.
Book a spa day online, call us direct on 01342 859712 or purchase a Spa Day Gift Voucher.