All aboard for a charity mini cruise with St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth
- Credit: Archant
It’s all aboard as Brittany Ferries invite you on a mini charity cruise on board Pont-Aven to Roscoff in aid of St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth.
Departing Plymouth on Thursday 26 March your 2 day trip will start with an evening welcome drink, followed by a four course meal in the Le Flora restaurant and entertainment from a local choir called ‘Girls Night Out’.
Retiring to a comfy cabin, you will wake up refreshed the following day ready to explore Roscoff. After a day of shopping, sightseeing or simply just taking in the French atmosphere you will return to Plymouth on board the beautiful Armorique.
Business & Trade Development Manager at Brittany Ferries, Dan Joynes said: “St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth is extremely close to the hearts of many people in the local area, therefore when we were approached and asked to support them with a charity cruise it was a simple decision on our part. We look forward to welcoming on board as many supporters as possible for an evening of fine French cuisine in the relaxing surroundings of our flagship Pont Aven”.
Senior Events Fundraiser at St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth, Emma Winter said: “It is lovely to see such tremendous support from Brittany Ferries. It is a great opportunity to give our supporters the chance to relax and enjoy themselves whilst raising money for our hospice. There are still places available, so please book your tickets and join us for a memorable 2 days”.
Prices start from only £99 and you can take your car with you at no extra cost.
The mini cruise departs Plymouth on Thursday 26 March and return to Plymouth on Friday 27 March.
- 1 6 of the best October walks in Cheshire
- 2 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 The Norfolk Lights Express is back for spectacular winter train rides
- 5 6 of the best October walks in Yorkshire
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 8 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 9 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
The money raised from the cruise will help St Luke’s continue to provide free care to patients with a terminal illness at home; in hospital or at the hospice.
To book your place call Brittany Ferries direct on 0871 244 0151 or book online at www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/stlukes