Alton events in 2015 - Teddy Bear Festival and ALTCON
- Credit: Archant
A couple of events to enjoy in Alton in summer 2015 at Alton Assembly Rooms. Both events are free entry, though some attractions may have a small charge.
Alton Teddy Bear Festival - Saturday 20 June 2015 – 10am till 4pm
Come along to one of the largest collections of teddy bear artists, collectors bears, vintage bears, bear related goods and services in Hampshire. There will be refreshments available all day, as well as workshops throughout the day. Following on from the success of last year, there will also be the welcome return of the pre-loved teddy bear and fluffy-toy adoption agency, so there are sure to be bears for everybody and every budget.
For more information on the event or how to book a trade stand, contact the Alton Assembly Rooms on: Tel: 01420 82203 or E-mail: email@example.com
ALTCON 2015 - Saturday 22 August 2015 – 10am till 4pm
ALTCON is a TV, film, sci-fi, Cos-play, graphic novels, Dr Who and Manga event, and is a must for lovers of this particular entertainment interest. There will be authors and book signings, illustrators, cos-players, related retail stalls and much more.
- 1 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 2 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 6 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 7 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 8 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Festive light switch-ons & festivities
- 9 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 10 The 11 best Christmas markets in Somerset 2021
Pitch bookings now being taken for traders that sell sci-fi, computer games, Dr Who, cos-play, props, graphic novels and other related goods, and as they are expected to go fast, so be sure to get yours early to avoid disappointment.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and a booking form.
• Eating out in Hampshire - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Hampshire really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs