Alton events in 2015 - Teddy Bear Festival and ALTCON
- Credit: Archant
A couple of events to enjoy in Alton in summer 2015 at Alton Assembly Rooms. Both events are free entry, though some attractions may have a small charge.
Alton Teddy Bear Festival - Saturday 20 June 2015 – 10am till 4pm
Come along to one of the largest collections of teddy bear artists, collectors bears, vintage bears, bear related goods and services in Hampshire. There will be refreshments available all day, as well as workshops throughout the day. Following on from the success of last year, there will also be the welcome return of the pre-loved teddy bear and fluffy-toy adoption agency, so there are sure to be bears for everybody and every budget.
For more information on the event or how to book a trade stand, contact the Alton Assembly Rooms on: Tel: 01420 82203 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALTCON 2015 - Saturday 22 August 2015 – 10am till 4pm
ALTCON is a TV, film, sci-fi, Cos-play, graphic novels, Dr Who and Manga event, and is a must for lovers of this particular entertainment interest. There will be authors and book signings, illustrators, cos-players, related retail stalls and much more.
- 1 Where to watch the Perseids meteor shower in East Anglia
- 2 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 3 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 4 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 5 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 6 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
- 7 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
- 8 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 9 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
Pitch bookings now being taken for traders that sell sci-fi, computer games, Dr Who, cos-play, props, graphic novels and other related goods, and as they are expected to go fast, so be sure to get yours early to avoid disappointment.
E-mail: email@example.com for more details and a booking form.
• Eating out in Hampshire - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Hampshire really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs