Amaranth spring health and beauty event
- Credit: Archant
The make up demo proved a complete sell-out.
Amaranth in Bramhall was the venue for a spring health and beauty event featuring Cheshire Life columnist and make-up-artist to the stars Armand Beasley.
Fizz and canapés were served before guests enjoyed the rare opportunity to watch Armand, a well-known advocate of natural and organic beauty, in action.
Amaranth on Bramhall Lane South, a destination venue for those who favour quality skin and health products, had plenty of cause for celebration.
They recently scooped Best Independent retailer at the Natural Beauty Retail Awards.
Armand’s clients range from Hollywood stars to royalty and, of course, he shares his expertise with the readers of Cheshire Life each month in his beauty column.
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 7 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021