Amaranth spring health and beauty event
- Credit: Archant
The make up demo proved a complete sell-out.
Amaranth in Bramhall was the venue for a spring health and beauty event featuring Cheshire Life columnist and make-up-artist to the stars Armand Beasley.
Fizz and canapés were served before guests enjoyed the rare opportunity to watch Armand, a well-known advocate of natural and organic beauty, in action.
Amaranth on Bramhall Lane South, a destination venue for those who favour quality skin and health products, had plenty of cause for celebration.
They recently scooped Best Independent retailer at the Natural Beauty Retail Awards.
Armand’s clients range from Hollywood stars to royalty and, of course, he shares his expertise with the readers of Cheshire Life each month in his beauty column.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 8 Win a watercolour painting of The Matchings by artist James Merriott
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset