Amaranth spring health and beauty event
- Credit: Archant
The make up demo proved a complete sell-out.
Amaranth in Bramhall was the venue for a spring health and beauty event featuring Cheshire Life columnist and make-up-artist to the stars Armand Beasley.
Fizz and canapés were served before guests enjoyed the rare opportunity to watch Armand, a well-known advocate of natural and organic beauty, in action.
Amaranth on Bramhall Lane South, a destination venue for those who favour quality skin and health products, had plenty of cause for celebration.
They recently scooped Best Independent retailer at the Natural Beauty Retail Awards.
Armand’s clients range from Hollywood stars to royalty and, of course, he shares his expertise with the readers of Cheshire Life each month in his beauty column.
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The best Christmas markets and fairs in Yorkshire
- 6 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 10 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Lancashire