Andrew Scott Jewellers
- Credit: Archant
At Andrew Scott Designer Jewellery we endeavour to excite you with imaginative pioneering jewellery in a modern and inviting environment, delivered with outstanding service.
We hope that you enjoy the visit to our website and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our stores soon.
In 1987 Andrew Scott trained as a design goldsmith and began creating jewellery at his twin sister’s dressing room table. With a loan from the Prince’s Trust he opened his first shop in Broadway in 1990. The company was founded on the guiding principles of providing innovative designer jewellery with outstanding service. Ten years on, in 2000, Andrew in partnership with Vicky Gaskell opened their Cheltenham shop.
The extensive range of individually selected jewellery appeals to a wide range of budgets and age groups. Designs incorporate metals such as Platinum, 18ct Gold, Silver, Steel or Titanium. Andrew Scott Designer Jewellery continues to push the boundaries of modern jewellery design.
- 1 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District
- 2 These are the Cornwall beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 3 4 fab places to dine in Devon
- 4 10 top Devon foodie experiences
- 5 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: 13 events to celebrate in Cornwall
- 6 22 fab half term and Jubilee activities in Devon
- 7 Archaeologists reveal stunning find at ancient Cornish monument
- 8 13 of the best seaside towns in England
- 9 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
- 10 Win a champagne and jewellery shopping day in Harrogate worth £500
Andrew Scott and Vicky Gaskell have personally designed each of our stores with their exquisite eye for detail. Each shop is both contemporary and individual, providing the perfect backdrop for the wide range of jewellery we offer. The relaxed environment and attentive staff ensures the right atmosphere for you to browse, or buy just what you’re looking for.
Our customers tell us that Andrew Scott Designer Jewellery offers one of the finest selections of designer wedding rings. A tailor made service is available, offering a choice of metals, width of band, surface finish and diamond option. A wedding band can also be made to fit your engagement ring. Whilst you view the range of wedding rings a member of the Andrew Scott team will clean your engagement ring with compliments. With an extensive range of cufflinks and jewellery for the best man, bridesmaids, and the other people sharing your special day.