Ann Summers’ boss Jacqueline Gold makes poignant visit to Children’s Trust charity
- Credit: Archant
One of the UK’s most successful businesswomen, Jacqueline Gold and her family made a poignant visit to a Tadworth children’s charity.
Jacqueline, her husband, Dan Cunningham and their daughter, Scarlett visited The Children’s Trust on Friday December 13.
The family were invited to see the refurbishments of one of the buildings, Mulberry House, where their son and Scarlett’s twin brother, Alfie, spent time during his short life.
“It was lovely for us all to come back as a family to see the refurbishment of Mulberry House,” says the Ann Summers chief executive.
“Since Alfie passed away, we have remained in contact with the staff, so this was also an opportunity for us to catch up with them.
“The Children’s Trust remains a special place for us and I am glad it continues to play a part in our lives. As vice-president of this amazing charity, I am looking forward to supporting it in any way that I can as it celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2014.”
During the visit the family chatted with staff and Scarlett admired the colourful Christmas decorations around the site.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire