Ann Summers’ boss Jacqueline Gold makes poignant visit to Children’s Trust charity
- Credit: Archant
One of the UK’s most successful businesswomen, Jacqueline Gold and her family made a poignant visit to a Tadworth children’s charity.
Jacqueline, her husband, Dan Cunningham and their daughter, Scarlett visited The Children’s Trust on Friday December 13.
The family were invited to see the refurbishments of one of the buildings, Mulberry House, where their son and Scarlett’s twin brother, Alfie, spent time during his short life.
“It was lovely for us all to come back as a family to see the refurbishment of Mulberry House,” says the Ann Summers chief executive.
“Since Alfie passed away, we have remained in contact with the staff, so this was also an opportunity for us to catch up with them.
“The Children’s Trust remains a special place for us and I am glad it continues to play a part in our lives. As vice-president of this amazing charity, I am looking forward to supporting it in any way that I can as it celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2014.”
During the visit the family chatted with staff and Scarlett admired the colourful Christmas decorations around the site.
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon