Apple Mania comes to Chedham’s Yard!
- Credit: Archant
Apple Mania will be coming to Chedham’s Yard in Wellesbourne on Saturday, October 12. Visitors of all ages will be able to celebrate the Great British Apple, with a variety of apple-themed activities and apple refreshments.
As well as watching an apple press at work, visitors can learn all about the different apple varieties of which there are reported to be around 1,200 varieties in the UK alone. Visitors will also be able to take part in apple games and buy apple produce to take home.
Deborah Hext, Heritage Project Officer said: “We’re delighted to be hosting our special Apple event for visitors to learn more about our great British apple. Whatever your age, Apple Mania will be a fun, informative and great day out for all the family!”
Tickets to Chedham’s Yard have to be pre-booked via their website at www.chedhamsyard.org.uk
or call: 01789 842770 on Tuesday (1pm - 4pm) & Friday (10am - 1pm).
Chedham’s Yard is open to pre-booked visitors every Saturday.
Tickets cost: £3.50 for an adult, £3.00 for concessions and £9.50 for a family.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 7 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
- 10 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
Under 16s are free but must be accompanied by an adult.