Art exhibition in Chalford extended for two weeks by popular demand
- Credit: Archant
Gallery Pangolin in Chalford specialises in sculpture and related drawings and prints. They have extended their current exhibition up to April 17
Sculptors regularly shown at the gallery include Anthony Abrahams, Ralph Brown, Jon Buck, Lynn Chadwick, Ann Christopher, Michael Cooper, Terence Coventry, Anita Mandl, Charlotte Mayer, Peter Randall-Page and William Tucker.
The initial inspiration for the gallery was the need for a showcase of the excellent sculptures cast at Pangolin Editions. This lead to a coincidental revival of the 19th century tradition of an association between art foundry and gallery.
The gallery embrace a wide range of activities including major one-man shows, publications and collaborations with other galleries and museums. They also co-ordinate public commissions, curate exhibitions and act as artists’ agents.
The current exhibition, Sculptor’s Prints and Drawings 2014, opened on February 24 and has been extended to April 17.
Gallery opening hours: 10am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 10am - 1pm Saturday
Gallery Pangolin, 9 Chalford Ind. Estate, Chalford, Gloucestershire, GL6 8NT
- 1 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2 Welcome to Cornwall's most expensive village
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 5 A Cotswold nursery bags three awards at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 6 6 of the hottest property features for 2021/2022
- 7 Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Telephone:01453 889765 / Email:email@example.com / Fax:01453 889762
Please drive slowly up to the security barrier and it will open. The gallery is closed for rehanging for at least a week before each new exhibition. Please check before setting out on a long journey.