Artisan Fair, County Stands, Chester Racecourse - Saturday 26th October 2013
- Credit: Archant
‘If you’re looking for unique, handmade, bespoke or personalised gifts for friends and family for Christmas, birthdays or special occasions, come and meet us on Saturday 26th October 2013 at The Chester Racecourse, County Stands, 10am - 4.30pm. Free admission and free parking.
Our select group of artisans and small British businesses make desirable homewares, gifts, clothing, jewellery and accessories. They include alpaca farmers, who grow and create a wonderful range of clothing, knitwear designers, sculptors, woodworkers, jewellers, potters, basket makers, photographers and artists, to name but a few.
At the show, you’ll have the chance to see the work of our artisans, including Pam Peters (jewellery and glass); Pam Mainwaring (hand-knitted luxury throws, hats, scarves and cushions); Jude McKenna (limited edition prints and Christmas cards); Ted Bruce (baskets); Amanda Woakes (silver jewellery); Margaret Gradwell (Harris Tweed cushions); Linda & Jade Hitchcock (ladies luxury alpaca clothing and jewellery); Rebecca Dawson (ceramics & textiles) and Antony Dala (sculptor and homewares). Plus, our team will be on hand to talk to you about the work we do with all our other British artisans, who work so hard to create distinctive and original treasures. You will also be able to buy any of our products at the fair via our on-line store inclusive of UK mainland delivery.
To find out more about our work with British artisans, designers, small creative businesses and local communities, please contact Louise Barlow at email@example.com. or Don Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.makethemostof.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter @MakeTheMostOfUK. Join us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/MakeTheMostOf
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks