Artisté launch party, Menagerie Restaurant & Bar
- Credit: Archant
Innovative hair and beauty app launched at glamorous event.
Cheshire Life’s columnist and celebrity make-up artist Armand Beasley captivated guests at the glamorous launch party for Artisté an innovative new beauty app.
During the evening, Armand and Artiste’s creative director Jacob James showcased their signature hair and make-up ‘Look’ for Artisté, Rebelle of the Ball.
Armand is ambassador for Artisté, an exclusive on-demand hair and beauty app launched on the night by Thomas Hope and Kunal Trehan, the dynamic duo behind uber chic Touched Interiors.
Thomas and Kunal’s idea is to offer luxury hair and make-up appointments at your home, office, event space or hotel.
The party at the swanky Menagerie restaurant attracted a host of high profile North West faces including Shobna Gulati and Real Housewives of Cheshire star Nermina Pieters-Mekic with her husband Eric.
Guests were welcomed with a champagne reception and canapés of honey glazed duck croquettes, mini tuna tacos, sushi and steak tartare.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 10 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
And as the fizz flowed, models unveiled the selection of Artisté looks available to book from their new app or website, all created with the highest quality hair and make-up products such as Charlotte Tilbury, Mac and Balmain.
Recognising Artisté’s quest for client perfection, Armand has collaborated with Kunal and Thomas and created his exclusive ‘Metal Guru’ look for the app.
Armand is also available for customer bookings and will be hosting masterclasses for Artisté’s professionals.
Thomas is thrilled to have Armand on board. He said: ‘Armand shares our work ethic, passion and exceptional standards so he was the perfect choice to become Artisté’s brand ambassador. At Artisté, we encourage individuality and empowerment within both sexes and enable our clients to embrace themselves and be who they want, when they want. We are redefining on demand beauty.’