Ashdown Arts Winter Festival
- Credit: Archant
Taking place on Saturday 6 (10am to 10pm) and Sunday 7 December (10am to 5pm) at Peter Griffits Hall, Lewes Road, Forest Row, East Sussex RH18 5ES
Ashdown Arts warmly invite you to a very special Winter Festival full of art, crafts, a selection of fine drinks and Tapas delights and buskers - all under one roof.
They are a group of artists of all persuasions who meet, enjoy the fertile and friendly ground, share ideas, creations, advice and inspiration.
Ashdown Arts will be adding a bit of sparkle to the show with a fabulous ‘Festive Bar’ serving top quality mulled wine, mulled cider, ales, beer and champagne - complemented by Tapas delicacies.
Not only that – visitors can sample the ‘taster’ art or craft workshops that will run during the weekend.
There will also be buskers in and around the hall during the weekend.
For a programme of events, visit www.ashdownarts.co.uk/news
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 9 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 10 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)