Askham Bryan continues sponsorship of British Eventing Young Riders
- Credit: Archant
One of Britain’s leading agricultural colleges, Askham Bryan in York, will continue their sponsorship of the Young Rider Programme in 2015.
The College sponsors the highly successful British Young Rider Team and Programme. As part of this, Askham Bryan will also support qualifying competitions which help to identify prospective members of the Britain Young Rider Team at the 2015 FEI Young Rider Europeans at Strzegom (Poland, 27-30 August 2015).
Liz Philip, Principal of Askham Bryan commented: “We are delighted to support the Young Rider Under 21 series, for the second year. We have a great relationship with British Eventing, hosting competitions at the College since 2010. Being able to support up and coming British talent in the sport is a natural fit with the college’s excellent equine provision.”
2015 Askham Bryan Young Rider Trials:
Aldon International 1 (20-22 March).
Lincoln 1 (20-22 March).
Weston Park 1 (11-12 April).
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 5 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Nicolas Cage: From Hollywood to Somerset
- 9 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 10 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
Aston-le-Walls 2 (13-16 May)
Belton Park International (17-19 April)
Withington Manor (2-3 May)
As part of the sponsorship they are also title sponsors of the 2015 National Under 21 Championships Three Day Event at Houghton Hall International (28-31 May).
Visit the Houghton Hall website for more information regarding the Askham Bryan National Young Rider Championships: www.houghtoninternational.co.uk
Read more about the British Young Rider programme and see the full list of Team achievements online.
The 2015 Askham Bryan BE Horse Trials take place on 7-8 March and 10-11 October – view the schedule pages on www.britisheventing.com/fixtures for further information.
British Eventing is the National Governing Body for the sport of Eventing in Great Britain. Eventing is a unique combination of the disciplines of dressage, cross country over fixed fences and show jumping. To find out more, visit the website at www.britisheventing.com