Attivo invests additional £2.5 million in Cheltenham & London recruitment
- Credit: Archant
Cheltenham-based Attivo Group, the national wealth management and investment group, has announced a £2.5m recruitment campaign for 2015.
Stephen Harper, chief executive, said: “Attivo has ambitious growth plans for 2015 and we anticipate around 80 new appointments at all levels of business will be recruited to help expansion in Cheltenham, London, the South East, and the
Attivo’s client engagement team act as ambassadors for Attivo Group, but the company is also recruiting for other teams
including Attivo’s investment arm, top quality Chartered Financial Planners, paraplanners, and compliance experts to join
the group. The company has a rigorous support system for staff, enabling them to progress their careers with appropriate
qualifications and experience. “We pride ourselves on putting our clients first but place an equal value on our employees,
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
and our objective is to be Employer of Choice for this region,” added Stephen.