Aune Valley Meat
- Credit: Archant
Aune Valley Meat retail farm shop is situated in the heart of the South Hams between Loddiswell & Kingsbridge, it is a traditional run family business selling to the retail and catering trade.
From the smallest joint to ½ a pig, bullock or lamb each order is cut to the customers requirement by our friendly enthusiastic team of butchers. At Aune Valley we pride ourselves on sourcing beef, pork and lamb from local farms with full traceability from birth to shop. Our poultry is purchased within the county of Devon and all Christmas Turkeys & Geese are sourced locally along with local fat stock show prize winning cattle.
Our ever expanding farm shop also offers local produce, vegetables, free range eggs, jams, pickles and ice cream. The in store Deli is an ideal place to stock up on essential cupboard fillers whether you’re a local or on holiday in the South Hams.
With amazing views overlooking the river Avon. Valley View Café offers freshly cooked hearty Aune Valley Meat breakfasts, the butchers ‘full works’ being very popular until midday, bistro style lunches with a wide range of choices, the traditional with a twist sandwiches, bigger options including our popular ‘Aune Valley Burger’ and our famous Croque Monsieur. Home baked cakes and pastries and traditional Devonshire cream teas, which we serve all day.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
The daily menu starting with breakfast from 9am till 11.45am, lunch 12 noon till 3.00pm with cakes and afternoon tea available all day. Our coffee is particularly popular, we offer a range of different coffees from our fantastic San Remo Machine, and all coffee is locally sourced and hand roasted from Owens of Modbury.
Visit us at our Aune Valley retail farm shop at Rake Farm, Loddiswell which is open from 8am till 5pm Monday to Saturday. Or visit online today at www.aunevalleymeat.co.uk . Free Local delivery service available.