Award nomination for Stonehouse-based eLearning247
- Credit: Archant
Stonehouse-based e-learning business, eLearning247, are delighted to have been nominated for ‘Most Innovative New Learning Hardware or Software Product’ in this year’s eLearning Age Awards. The winners will be announced at a Gala evening in London on November 7 2013.
eLearning247 offer an innovative, cloud-based e-learning course editor that is literally available 24/7 via the web. It’s remarkably easy to use and produces great results quickly and easily.
Industries of all types could benefit from the use of eLearning software whether it’s used for staff training and inductions, product information, or the explanation of complex engineering systems or medical devices.
The cloud-based e-learning suite from eLearning247 is proving very popular with their growing base of customers, many of who are medium-sized businesses in a variety of market sectors. The company has recently hired new staff in project management and development and has moved into larger office premises to accommodate this growth.
eLearning247 are committed to expelling the perception that in-house eLearning is reserved for large companies, the technically savvy or the brave. They have created a tool that customers find easier to use than any other product on the market - it’s fresh, different and is set to disrupt the eLearning industry. Everyone has the freedom to create their own eLearning courses, without needing to rely on those who are trained or proficient on a particular package, saving time, money and frustration for customers.
eLearning247 are based in the heart of the Cotswolds and are growing rapidly. To find more call 01453 823029.
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal