- Credit: Archant
Since 1876 the Banks Lyon family name has been synonymous with the finest quality luxury watches and jewellery from some of the world’s most prestigious brands.
Banks Lyon’s success has been founded on the peerless advice and friendly service given to each and every customer. As proud authorised stockists of Rolex, Cartier, Breitling, Omega, Chopard, Bremont and TAG Heuer watches there really is no other retailer in the North West of England that can offer so much choice under one roof. We also stock Longines, Tissot and Raymond Weil as well as Mont Blanc pens and jewellery and Rapport watch winder boxes. Our high street store in Lancaster carries an extensive collection of watches and jewellery for you to browse at your leisure whilst enjoying a cup of coffee. We also operate a comprehensive watch repair and valuation insurance service for any of the brands we sell, ensuring you and your purchase are well looked after both now and in the future.
Banks Lyon Jewellers, based in the historical city of Lancaster, prides itself on their excellent customer service and exceptional quality and value. Rodney Banks Lyon takes great pleasure in being involved with his customers and most days can be found on hand to offer expert advice and expertise. Both Rodney and Banks Lyon’s general manager, Bob Breden, are qualified gemmologists and have over 70 years combined experience in the industry. We supply loose, GIA and Antwerp Certificated Diamonds in sizes ranging from 0.30 carat to over 10.00 carats in traditional Brilliant cut or any fancy cut desired. We believe that our diamonds are of the very best quality and in turn, are extremely competitively priced. We are sure you will not find a better price for the same quality stone anywhere else. Not only do we ensure that the diamonds and precious stones are of the best quality, but we also take care in mounting them in the highest quality 18ct white or yellow Gold and Platinum.
Jasmine.addAndInitWidget(new JSTextOutputWidget(), 'work', 'work_25862', 'link/external/link', null, null, null, [ 'work_25863' ]);
- 1 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2 Welcome to Cornwall's most expensive village
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 5 6 of the hottest property features for 2021/2022
- 6 A Cotswold nursery bags three awards at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 7 Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District