Bath Building Society
- Credit: Archant
We are a small Building Society that lends throughout England and Wales. We pride ourselves in creating niche products to meet our customers’ requirements.
We have an experienced team that provides a personal service and they make the lending decisions - not the computers!
Bath Building Society (BBS) was established in 1904 to offer savings, investments and mortgages to the local community. The Society’s growth follows the growth of property ownership in Britain, with assets increasing from some £10m in 1980 to approximately £270m today.
Today, while it is still considered a small mutual society, it continues to operate successfully, servicing over 10,000 savers, 1,200 mortgage customers and employing around 50 staff. BBS maintains a small, local branch infrastructure in and around Bath and also has a presence in a number of Agency offices predominantly in the South West of England.
- 1 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 2 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 3 Castle Carr - Yorkshire’s mysterious hidden garden
- 4 Puffin Sculpture Trail comes to the Yorkshire Coast this summer
- 5 Andrew Flintoff returns to Preston to form cricket team
- 6 Win a bumper prize of Devon’s best food and drink
- 7 New Railway Children film trailer features stunning Yorkshire locations
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 The most luxurious places to stay in Cornwall
- 10 All you need to know about the 2022 Great Yorkshire Show