Bath Building Society
- Credit: Archant
We are a small Building Society that lends throughout England and Wales. We pride ourselves in creating niche products to meet our customers’ requirements.
We have an experienced team that provides a personal service and they make the lending decisions - not the computers!
Bath Building Society (BBS) was established in 1904 to offer savings, investments and mortgages to the local community. The Society’s growth follows the growth of property ownership in Britain, with assets increasing from some £10m in 1980 to approximately £270m today.
Today, while it is still considered a small mutual society, it continues to operate successfully, servicing over 10,000 savers, 1,200 mortgage customers and employing around 50 staff. BBS maintains a small, local branch infrastructure in and around Bath and also has a presence in a number of Agency offices predominantly in the South West of England.
- 1 The Hairy Bikers Yorkshire Food Tour
- 2 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 11 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 7 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 8 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 9 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 10 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween