Bath Building Society
- Credit: Archant
We are a small Building Society that lends throughout England and Wales. We pride ourselves in creating niche products to meet our customers’ requirements.
We have an experienced team that provides a personal service and they make the lending decisions - not the computers!
Bath Building Society (BBS) was established in 1904 to offer savings, investments and mortgages to the local community. The Society’s growth follows the growth of property ownership in Britain, with assets increasing from some £10m in 1980 to approximately £270m today.
Today, while it is still considered a small mutual society, it continues to operate successfully, servicing over 10,000 savers, 1,200 mortgage customers and employing around 50 staff. BBS maintains a small, local branch infrastructure in and around Bath and also has a presence in a number of Agency offices predominantly in the South West of England.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 3 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 7 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown