Bath’s Christmas market returns
- Credit: Archant
Don’t miss the south west of England’s biggest and most beautiful Christmas shopping event, when more than 150 traditionally decorated stalls transform the quaint, picturesque streets and squares in Bath’s centre into a sparkling, bustling hive of festivity.
With unique gifts for all, festive food, carols and street entertainment, the event has a really warm, traditional, British atmosphere.
Bath’s is the only Christmas Market to be accredited by Visit Britain as a Quality Assured Visitor Attraction, so you are certain of a warm welcome, and there are a few additions this year too – don’t miss Snowy Street, where tiny local businesses are trading in a setting straight from Lapland! Speaking of which – keep your eyes open during your visit, and you might see how you can win the chance to go there for real, and meet Santa himself.
Imagine warming your hands around a steaming cup of mulled wine, and browsing hundreds of unique, local and handmade goods, while the smell of roasting nuts, and the sound of carols surround you - all in the shadow of Bath’s stunning Abbey, and next to the famous Roman Baths… what better way to start your festive celebrations?
28 November – 15 December 2013
Facebook: Bath Christmas Market
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 5 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Nicolas Cage: From Hollywood to Somerset
- 9 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 10 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire