Bath’s Christmas market returns
- Credit: Archant
Don’t miss the south west of England’s biggest and most beautiful Christmas shopping event, when more than 150 traditionally decorated stalls transform the quaint, picturesque streets and squares in Bath’s centre into a sparkling, bustling hive of festivity.
With unique gifts for all, festive food, carols and street entertainment, the event has a really warm, traditional, British atmosphere.
Bath’s is the only Christmas Market to be accredited by Visit Britain as a Quality Assured Visitor Attraction, so you are certain of a warm welcome, and there are a few additions this year too – don’t miss Snowy Street, where tiny local businesses are trading in a setting straight from Lapland! Speaking of which – keep your eyes open during your visit, and you might see how you can win the chance to go there for real, and meet Santa himself.
Imagine warming your hands around a steaming cup of mulled wine, and browsing hundreds of unique, local and handmade goods, while the smell of roasting nuts, and the sound of carols surround you - all in the shadow of Bath’s stunning Abbey, and next to the famous Roman Baths… what better way to start your festive celebrations?
28 November – 15 December 2013
Facebook: Bath Christmas Market
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 7 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 6 great walks near Skipton