Be at ease with oneself
- Credit: Archant
As summer slowly fades, a new season beckons to us from the distance. The coming months suggest the merits of good style, not throwaway consumerism.
A consultation will discuss your style not just fashion. Style is not simply for the young since one can be chic and stylish well into their later years.
Rather than trying to emulate anyone else, feeling good about yourself is the key to timeless style and that sense of feeling good is crucial since it is a state of mind. Elegance is good taste( with a dash of daring), in a relaxed mind. Looking good on the outside will make you feel good on the inside too,
Understanding which colours will bring a radiance to your complexion and how differing garment shapes will complement your silhouette will give you a basis for feeling good about yourself.
Consultations can be arranged at your choice. You may prefer to enjoy colour and style consultations with a friend. For several friends, colour parties can be arranged. For more details, please call.
Your Personal Style
Professionally trained Style Consultant.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 5 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 6 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 7 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
The studio is located just south of Matlock.