- Credit: Archant
Beck Homes is a Lancashire-based independent, family-owned developer which has been developing quality homes throughout the North West since 1996.
Using intelligent design, uncompromising specifications and the finest craftsmanship, Beck creates developments that are aesthetically stunning with a real sense of ‘wow factor’. Over the years they have built up an enviable reputation for delivering quality homes in truly idyllic surroundings.
Primrose Gardens, Clitheroe is a fine example of the quality of craftsmanship found in all of Beck’s developments and it has already established itself as one of Clitheroe’s premier addresses. Located off Primrose Road, this is an exclusive development of just eight, five bedroom detached homes, with brand new house-types specifically designed to take advantage of the large south facing gardens bounded by Pendleton Brook.
The show home is open every weekend from 10.30 am until 4.30pm. Prices start from £474,950. Sales: 0845 450 3136.
Field Top Court, Fence
The earliest plots at Beck Homes’ latest development in Fence are expected to be ready in June 2013 and reservations are now being taken on these three bed properties starting from only £199,950.
These stunning three bed dwellings are to be elevated in natural stone and white render with natural slate roofs. All properties will benefit from dedicated car parking to the front and generous gardens to the rear. Internally, the specification doesn’t fail to impress and the well-thought out design makes these homes an attractive proposition to families and downsizers alike.
- 1 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 2 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 3 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Surrey
- 4 Puffin Sculpture Trail comes to the Yorkshire Coast this summer
- 5 Castle Carr - Yorkshire’s mysterious hidden garden
- 6 What's on: Unmissable events in Kent this July 2022
- 7 New Railway Children film trailer features stunning Yorkshire locations
- 8 Slade star's wife gets two-book deal – without trading on her famous name
- 9 Fun Things to Do in Hertfordshire This July 2022
- 10 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
Located at the junction of Wheatley Lane Road and Noggarth Road, the development is only a short walk away from to the local pubs, restaurants and other local amenities.
Prices start from £199,950. Sales: 0845 034 1415.
All enquiries Tel 0844 335 0824