Beechwood Cancer Care 2018 annual Butterfly Ball
- Credit: Archant
Beechwood Cancer Care offers support to those living with cancer and other life limiting illnesses, as well as supporting their relatives and carers.
There was plenty of joy and a few emotional moments too when Beechwood Cancer Care held its annual Butterfly Ball at the Principal Hotel in Manchester.
The ball was a huge success for the Stockport-based charity, thanks to the support of 300 guests and sponsorship from Brown Shipley Private Bank and Pareto FP.
Beechwood Cancer Care offers support to those living with cancer and other life limiting illnesses, as well as supporting their relatives and carers. They first began offering cancer care back in 1990 and since then the centre has helped many people.
They hold several events throughout the year and the Butterfly Ball is one of the highlights.
This year there was a Masquerade theme and the room had been transformed by Eventures, while Wayne Devlin entertained guests during a three course meal. Guests included Beechwood patron Gaynor Morgan, John and Rachel Lugo of Real Housewives and Julie and Tom Malone from Gogglebox.
Following a emotional story shared by Beechwood patient Carol Ann Bruce, guests hit the dance floor as the Diane Shaw band took to the stage.
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 9 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 10 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds