Beechwood Cancer Care 2018 annual Butterfly Ball
- Credit: Archant
Beechwood Cancer Care offers support to those living with cancer and other life limiting illnesses, as well as supporting their relatives and carers.
There was plenty of joy and a few emotional moments too when Beechwood Cancer Care held its annual Butterfly Ball at the Principal Hotel in Manchester.
The ball was a huge success for the Stockport-based charity, thanks to the support of 300 guests and sponsorship from Brown Shipley Private Bank and Pareto FP.
Beechwood Cancer Care offers support to those living with cancer and other life limiting illnesses, as well as supporting their relatives and carers. They first began offering cancer care back in 1990 and since then the centre has helped many people.
They hold several events throughout the year and the Butterfly Ball is one of the highlights.
This year there was a Masquerade theme and the room had been transformed by Eventures, while Wayne Devlin entertained guests during a three course meal. Guests included Beechwood patron Gaynor Morgan, John and Rachel Lugo of Real Housewives and Julie and Tom Malone from Gogglebox.
Following a emotional story shared by Beechwood patient Carol Ann Bruce, guests hit the dance floor as the Diane Shaw band took to the stage.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks