Beechwood Cancer Care Silver Butterfly Ball, The Palace Hotel, Manchester
- Credit: Archant
Stockport’s Beechwood Cancer Care celebrated in style at The Palace Hotel, Manchester, for their Silver Butterfly Ball.
Guests were welcomed with champagne then seated in the stunning grand ballroom.
Hosted by Key 103’s Chelsea Norris the guests were given an insight into Beechwood by Allen Whittaker CEO who thanked KEY103’S Cash for Kids for the incredible Super Hero campaign and also announced that Beechwood had been awarded a Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service.
An emotional speech from patient Kirsty Cooke left the audience with no doubt why funds were so needed.
Magician Sam Hughes entertained with his baffling tricks and guests enjoyed a fun photo booth.
Compere Mark Hughes led an exciting auction that raised £8,250 with some amazing prizes including tickets for concerts starring Madonna, Neil Diamond and One Direction.
The dance floor was then filled as Domonic Halpin and the Honey Bees performed.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
The event raised a total of £32,000 with a huge thanks owed to all who attended but special thanks to sponsors Brown Shipley, Pareto and Eventures.