Belle Epoque Wedding Planner organises 1000th wedding
The Belle Epoque's Wedding & Events Manager - Collette Northover, is celebrating after recently organising her 1000th wedding at the Knutsford landmark.
The Belle Epoque’s Wedding & Events Manager - Collette Northover, is celebrating after recently organising her 1000th wedding at the Knutsford landmark.
The Belle Epoque remains as one of the North West’s finest wedding venues, with couples from the locality, as well as those travelling from further afield, choosing to celebrate one of the most important days of their lives in this superb setting.
The majority of these couples have been expertly guided through the sometimes stressful process, by the calm and exceptionally efficient Collette, who advises on a host of areas from venue dressing to food, as well as offering key advice and tips through social media.
- 1 Is this the cosiest pub in Essex?
- 2 5 of the best sustainable places to eat in Yorkshire
- 3 The Kent woman who turned her passion into a 1940s living museum
- 4 Amazing Devon events in the second half of 2022
- 5 Essex staycation: sleep in this quirky refurbished train carriage
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 Enjoy this two and a half hour walk around the Miserden Estate
- 8 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 best Kent restaurants to visit in 2022
Collette Northover, who hails from Knutsford comments ‘I am delighted to have helped over 1000 couples achieve their dream of a perfect Wedding day. I never tire of seeing a couple go through the stages of organising their wedding, from the first moment they walk through our doors, the planning meetings and decisions, and then finally seeing them on their happy day, knowing that I played a small part in a large part of their life. We are also starting to see second and sometimes third generation weddings here too which is so special’.
Press officer for the venue, Mark Hayward comments ‘It is easy to see why Collette is so trusted by couples when it comes to wedding organisation. She has grasped monitoring the industry as a whole, and brings tips and knowledge from the industry to couples here at The Belle Epoque. Collette has managed to juggle modern methods of wedding organisation, including her use of social media, whilst still maintaining the true traditional meaning behind the special day’.
2013 is a special year for the independent venue as a whole, as it celebrates its 40th Anniversary. In this landmark year, further couples will continue to cross the threshold of this glorious venue, starting wedded bliss in one of the most striking, dynamic and traditional venues in the North West.