Bespoke Cars announce latest bespoke “Invictus” Defender
- Credit: Archant
Bespoke Cars of Harrogate, have made a real name for themselves in recent times, faithfully uprating the performance, look and comfort of Land Rover Defenders literally the world over.
One of their latest customers is based in, and has shipped his Bespoke to, the Falkland Islands where Defenders have always been the vehicle of choice. Whilst the virtues of the standard Defender have always been appreciated in this hardened tight knit community, it’s easy to see why this Bespoke has trumped the deck in one hand…
For those that will regret the passing of the iconic Defender, but want the ultimate evolution of the species before production closes….This company is for them and they have just taken a further step in evolving their latest incarnation of the Defender…..and the result is quite breathtaking – The “Invictus” Edition !
The latest offering enjoys a 50% uplift in power, but the real difference is in how tractable this Defender is – a real pleasure to drive without compromise in terms of torque, fuel economy or practicality in general…
This Bespoke demonstrator is now fitted with a stage 2 power upgrade and when you listen to the exhaust note – you know this is a Defender with attitude !
With striking looks to match - a fully black 110 seven seater both with a glass panelled panoramic roof (a Bespoke speciality) and the sleek lines of the panoramic rear privacy side glass – this is the “Black Hawk” of Defenders with performance to match. Internally Bespoke’s signature “Bentley style” diamond quilted leather makes an appearance on the body hugging sports seats. A suede headlining and luxury carpet treatment complete the ensemble.
The car is now available for test, and many will be amazed at the value that Bespoke offer. With the final new Defenders rolling off the production line in December this year one can see why this company already have a healthy order book……But the clock is ticking !
- 1 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 2 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest near the Peak District
- 6 The Hairy Bikers Go North to the Peak District
- 7 5 of the best winter walks in and around Cheshire
- 8 5 of the best places to see Snowdrops in Hampshire in 2022
- 9 The best food and drink festivals in Yorkshire in 2022
- 10 3 walks for foodies in Derbyshire
Contact Bespoke on 01423 – 888888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.