- Credit: Archant
With an unrivalled reputation built up over three decades, Bibis Italianissimo is the ultimate destination - offering extraordinary food and drinks and gracious hospitality.
The venue can be likened to a chameleon - changing its guise as the day turns into night. At lunchtime during the week the atmosphere is often relaxed and conducive to long lunches, with a quick tipple at the bar or light bites in the cocktail lounge.
Weekends see the doors open to hungry shoppers, guests celebrating special occasions, romantic couples and families. By night it is vibrant, where lovers of fine food and drink indulge their taste buds and soak up the atmosphere. Bibis has a genuine desire to deliver the very best cuisine using only the freshest, highest quality ingredients, sourced locally where possible. From pizza to pasta, classic Italian dishes to indulgent celebration menus, Bibis prides itself on its diversity and offers a personalised service for any special occasion.
Bibis is renowned for its regular “Showtime” extravaganza when the air is filled with music and merriment, and the dance floors beat to the sound of the very best tribute bands, Motown, Jazz and Soul. Showcasing live music with new talent and old favourites from around the globe, various Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons, and key dates throughout the year. The Showtime price includes a delicious meal and coffee with live entertainment! Booking is essential to avoid disappointment.
Offering Private Dining facilities and a dedicated events organiser, Bibis is the number one choice for any occasion from corporate to celebratory.
Criterion Place, Off Sovereign Street, Leeds LS1 4AG.
- 1 Where to watch the Perseids meteor shower in East Anglia
- 2 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 3 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 4 National Afternoon Tea Week: 10 of the best tearooms in Kent
- 5 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
- 6 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 7 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 10 See inside this stunning Westonbirt home, on the market for £2.65 million
Tel: 0113 243 0905
Reservations : email@example.com