Big names announced for RHS Malvern Spring Festival
- Credit: Archant
Stars of the small screen will be offering advice at the gardening festival
A line-up of the small-screen’s biggest names in gardening and food will wow the crowds as this year’s RHS Malvern Spring Festival takes visitors through the lens, in association with Great Little Breaks.
The event includes expert advice, inspirational floristry displays, award-winning show gardens, and some of the best shopping, food and drink around.
Gardeners’ World favourite Monty Don will be returning to the event together with some of his famous co-presenters from the hit BBC show including Joe Swift and plantswoman par excellence, Carol Klein.
Green-fingered DJ Jo Whiley will be making her RHS Malvern debut, along with Frances Tophill, the fresh young face of gardening.
Inspiration for the 2019 festival comes from the silver collide process, which has been used in photography for 180 years. In celebration of this anniversary the theme will be looking through the lens to capture a moment in time.
The highly-anticipated gardening and food festival, seen by many as the official start of spring, attracts more than 100,000 people annually. Visitors flock to see its inspirational show gardens and beautiful Floral Marquee, get top tips from the experts and enjoy the best food and drink that Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire has to offer.
Other well-known faces include TV presenter Chris Beardshaw, The Big Allotment Challenge’s Jonathan Moseley and leading plantswoman and author Sarah Raven.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 3 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 4 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
Tickets: Advance tickets now on sale, with prices starting at just £19 for RHS and Three Counties members, or £21 for the general public. Children under 16 go free. Group tickets are also available.
For further information, visit rhsmalvern.co.uk or call 01684 584924.